The 4Ever Striving Aftercare and Summer Academy is an urban based initiative designed and created to empower youth ad families, utilizing structured educational, social and recreational interventions with a strong emphasis on community based supports and referrals. Our primary objective is to foster self-confidence, individual achievement and obtainable career and life choices. The program introduces comprehensive time proven tools and interventions necessary to achieve successful program retention and positive measurable outcomes. 4ES’s After-School and Summer Academy was developed on solid fundamental principals with special emphasis on academic independence and character development. Socially, we address issues of career modeling and community development with a clear focus on improving the quality of life for the entire family.
- Encourage youth to set and achieve high educational and social goals.
- Create comprensive community, academic and industry based partnerships
- Acknowledge youth who have achieved academic, social and recreational success.
- Prepare and expose participants in the areas of team play, character and career planning for secondary education.
- Healthy eating and life style development
- Exposure to structured sports and recreational interventions and tutorials.